Tuesday, March 11, 2014

A LITTLE HISTORY ABOUT MY HOUSE...



 ABOUT four years ago when we bought our house I fell in love with it! For those of you that have bought a house it may be love at first site or just we will take it and make it our home. I felt both I will tell you what I saw when I first walked into the house that made me want it actually better I will show you...

          I know buying a house because of a chandelier call me crazy!

There were of coarse other things I loved the location, schools, and being close to family-all that important stuff. But when I saw the chandelier I knew this was going to be my home! It was remodeled inside out but in the 4 years I have managed to make what some may say an unhealthy amount of changes but hey that's me don't judge! Bathroom remodeling, moving a Laundry room, painting every room, decorating, building separation walls with pillars! I wish I would of started this blog four years ago, I will be sharing all my projects that I took pictures of... slowly but eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment